Home - A Horsted Christmas
New for 2018!
Friday 21st December
Visit the Bluebell railway this December for a very special Christmas treat. Depart from either Sheffield Park or East Grinstead Station and travel through the beautiful Sussex countryside to the beautiful station at Horsted Keynes. Included in the cost is
- Private use of a period compartment on board a steam hauled train
- Christmas picnic served in a traditional wicker hamper to enjoy on board
- One and a half hours at Horsted Keynes to enjoy all the entertainment
- Free glass of mulled wine or cup of hot chocolate on arrival at Horsted Keynes Station
- Victorian Fairground
- Father Christmas’s reindeer
- Meet Father Christmas in his parlour where a very special present will be waiting for each child
- Mother Christmas will be in the ‘Booking Hall’ to help the little ones make either a Christmas Card, mask or decorate a gingerbread biscuit
- Storytime – a special Christmas story to enjoy during your visit
- 'Rust and Stardust' special Christmas puppet show
The Christmas pantry on platform 4 will be open throughout your visit where you can purchase mulled wine, hot chocolate and an assortment of other Christmas fayre.
Time from Sheffield Park:- 10.00am, 1pm and 4.15pm
Time from East Grinstead:- 10.00am, 1pm and 4.15pm
|1st class private compartment for 6 people||£225.00|
|3rd class private compartment for 6 people||£195.00|
3rd class supplement*
* Some compartments can accommodate 8 passengers and a supplement is applicable for these extra persons.