Home - Santa Specials 2018
SANTA SPECIALS 2018
PLEASE NOTE: We understand that you may need to change the date of your booking and we will do our utmost to accommodate any changes you wish to make. We reserve the right to apply an administration fee of £2.50 per ticket fo any amendment.
Please note your tickets are non-refundable unless we can re-sell your tickets.
A Christmas visit to the Bluebell Railway is a magical experience. Come along and enjoy a journey through the Sussex countryside, in all its winter splendour! Santa will be on board with a present and a chocolate treat for all children and he won’t forget the grown-ups-there will be a mince pie for them.
Sit back and enjoy the trip to Horsted Keynes where you will find
- A Victorian fairground
- Christmas pantry on platform 3
- Opportunity to have pictures taken with Santa.
- Special ‘Elf House’ for our younger visitors
- As Santa uses the train for these journeys, his Reindeer can have a rest and will be happy to meet everyone. They will be in the paddock adjacent to the platform at Horsted Keynes and there will be ample time to meet them.
Departures are from either Sheffield Park Station or East Grinstead Station. Your Santa Special experience lasts for around one and a half hours and booking is essential. All bookings need to be paid for in advance.
Dates: - December 1/2/8/9/15/16/22/23rd
Adult 3rd class £25.00
Child 3rd class £17.00
Toddler (0-2 yrs) £10.00 (please note no seat is reserved for toddlers)
While you are here why not Enjoy a Christmas Lunch? On Saturdays and Sundays a carvery service is available in the restaurant at Sheffield Park Station-There are only a limited number of seats available in our restaurant and so booking is essential and payment is due at the time of booking. Book a table by telephone 01825 720800
- Fares are non-transferable and non-refundable unless we can re-sell your tickets
- Please ensure you have the correct date, time and total number in your party when booking. Changes after submission will be charged a £10 admin fee per booking.
- This event uses etickets that you print at home. For printed tickets please select this option when booking.
- All seats on the Santa Specials are numbered and allocated (like theatre tickets).
- If you wish to sit with another party, please make the booking in one name.
- Seats are in blocks of four around a table - if your party is larger, seats will be split across the aisle so that you can all see each other. Please be aware however, in this situation, you may be sharing that table with another party.
- Please note gifts are only given to children, when booking you will be asked for the ages of the child(ren) so that we can give the correct age appropriate gift.
- Babies under the age of 12 months will be sat on the lap of an accompanying adult and will receive a gift from Santa.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer our carer concession on Santa Specials.
- Assistance dogs only.
- Wheelchair passengers can be accommodated in a special carriage departing from Sheffield Park ONLY. Please call reservations on 01825 720800 as it is necessary to pre-book tickets in this carriage