Home » 2024 Events - All Day Rover 2024
Demand for some dates is high so enter a range of dates and the system will show you available services for each day
More than a train ride, a steam train adventure!
Our All Day Rover Tickets are back for 2024! Hop on and off our service trains all day with this flexible ticket to travel, and make the most what our unique stations have to offer at a leisurely pace.
With this ticket you can start your journey at any station, but don't forget to refer to the timetable for the day of travel so you can plan where and when you will catch your trains.
Kids for a Quid selected weekends and in School Holidays!
Travelling in a group or by yourself? It doesn’t matter. With this ticket and free seating, you can travel in our open carriages and available 3rd class compartments. Why not upgrade to 1st class for a bit more elegance and style? (upgrades subject to availability on the day)
Advanced Booking Price:-
|Adult Rover - 3rd class
|Child Rover (3-15yrs) - 3rd class
|Family Rover (2 adults + 3 children) - 3rd class
|Carer Rover - 3rd class
|BRPS Adult Rover - 3rd class
|BRPS Child Rover (3-15yrs) - 3rd class
|BRPS Family Rover (2 adults + 3 children) - 3rd class
|BRPS LIFE Member Rover
Advance tickets - available to purchase until midnight the day before travel.
Upgrades - Rover Tickets are for 3rd class travel only (with the exception of BPRS LIFE Member Rovers which are 1st class). Upgrades to 1st class are available at station booking offices on the day of travel (subject to availability).
BRPS - Bluebell Railway Preservation Society. Enjoy many membership benefits including discounted travel. Visit our Membership page for more information and to join.
- Proof of discount eligability will be required to be shown on the day of travel
- National Rail staff /HRA discounts are available on the day only
- There are toilets at each of our stations and on some of these services (dependant on carriages on the day)
- Food and drink is available to purchase at all of our stations
- Sheffield Park Station - free parking at the station
- Horsted Keynes Station - free parking at the station
- Kingscote - NO parking is available at this station
- East Grinstead - free blue badge parking (5 spaces). Public parking in East Grinstead
- Children under 3yrs (and babies) travel for free and don't need a ticket
- Tickets are valid for the date and journey specified on the ticket only
- Advance tickets are valid for 3rd class travel only - 1st class upgrades are available on the day from the station bopking office (subject to availability)
- This service offers free seating
- customers with 3rd class tickets are free to seat themselves on the trains in any 3rd class seat
- customers who purchase a 1st class upgrade on the day may seat themselves in any 1st class seat
- We are pleased to offer a specially adapted area for wheelchair users on some departures of this service. Please call our Customer Service Team on 01825 720800 to check availability
- If you or a member of your party have mobility issues and would like to travel on this service, please call our Customer Service Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you
- Accessible toilets are available at each station, but we regret we have no "Changing Places" toilets, or accessible toilets on our trains
- We are pleased to welcome dogs on this service - please keep them on a lead and don't allow them on the seats
- Prams/pushchairs/buggies are welcome on this service
- Foldable/collapsible prams/pushchairs/buggies can be taken into the carriages and stowed by your seat
- Non folding/collapsible prams/pushchairs/buggies can be left on the platform, please speak to our station staff at the departure station for futher detail
© Bluebell Railway Powered by vTicket Rail