Home - Golden Arrow New Years Eve Lunch 2023
Booking Has Now Closed For This Service
The Bluebell Railway’s Golden Arrow premier dining train is the perfect way to welcome 2024 in style!
Price - £150.00 per person
Start your new years eve celebrations with a lunch aboard the Golden Arrow with a prosecco and canapé reception prior to boarding your train at Sheffield Park. Once on board, sit back and relax in the nostalgic atmosphere while your delicious 3-course menu is served by our attentive staff.
With luxurious Pullman Cars, 'Christine' and 'Fingall' and 1st Class Dining carriage ‘Sapphire', the train recreates the famous Golden Arrow which once linked London and Paris. Exemplary service, style and attention to detail combine at the Bluebell Railway to evoke one of the most glamorous and famous trains in the world.
Ticket prices include your journey (approximately 3 hours) and a delicious 3-course lunch. Golden Arrow NYE Lunch Menu
A selection of wines is available to pre-order at the time of booking. These, and other drinks, may also be purchased and paid for on the train.
Tables for 2, 3 or 4 are available in the 'Christine' and 'Sapphire' and tables for 1, 2, 3 or 4 in 'Fingall'.
- We regret we cannot accept changes to menu choices later than 2 weeks before the date of travel, and menu choices cannot be ordered or amended on the train
- Owing to the restrictions and constraints within our heritage vehicles, we regret we are unable to offer alternatives or variances to the published menus
- Owing to ongoing supply problems within the food industry, substitutions may be necessary at short notice
Please arrive no later than 1 hour before your departure time.
Price: £150 per person
Table for 1 – £150.00 | Table for 2 – £300.00 | Table for 3 – £450.00 | Table for 4 – £600.00
Table For 2 (On A Table For 4) – £390.00| Table For 3 (On A Table For 4)- £495.00
Additional Seat £45 – If the table size exceeds the number of people in the party, it is possible to book that table, paying a supplement of £45 for each empty seat.
- All trains depart from and return to Sheffield Park Station
- Departure times are fixed and we are unable to offer refunds if customers arrive after departure
- We are pleased to advise that we are now able to take card payments on board this service, cash payments are also accepted.
- This service is a premier service and the dress code aboard the train is ‘smart dress’. Guests adherence to this code is appreciated. Guests wearing jeans and/or trainers may not be allowed to board
- We're sorry but we're unable to offer any discounts for this service
- Tickets will be dispatched 48 hours prior to travel date
- Tickets are valid for the date and time specified on the ticket only
- We welcome children 5yrs and over on this service. We regret that it isn’t suitable for babies and children under the age of 5. All children must be fully supervised and remain in their seats throughout the journey
- There are toilets at Sheffield Park Station and on the train for this service
- There is free parking at Sheffield Park Station
- Because of the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we regret we are currently unable to accommodate wheelchair users.
- If you or a member of your party have mobility issues and would like to travel during this event, please call our Customer Service Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
- Accessible toilets are available at each station, but we regret we have no "Changing Places" toilets, or accessible toilets on our trains
- Seating is at tables and these are automatically allocated by our booking system.
- We do not allocate tables for use by more than one party.
- If you are booking for a large group, the automatic seating process may not seat you all in the same carriage. If you would like to book for a large group and be seated in the same carriage, please email our Customer Service Team at email@example.com or call on 01825 720800 (10am-3pm)
- We're sorry but no dogs, other than registered assistance dogs, are allowed on this service