Home - Wealden Rambler Chocolate Afternoon Tea 2022
Our traditional afternoon tea train with a chocolate twist!
Enjoy a selection of sandwiches, chocolate chip scones and cakes while enjoying the views across our entire line from Sheffield Park to East Grinstead.
Travel in comfort and style in one of our four comfortable 1950/60’s lounge or restaurant carriages.
A selection of drinks will be also available to purchase onboard.
This service departs from and returns to Sheffield Park Station. We regret it's not possbile to join the service at any other of our stations.
Please arrive no later than 20 minutes prior to your departure time.
- We regret this experience isn't suitable for vegans, or people with dairy, gluten or nut allergies
- Owing to the restrictions and constraints within our heritage vehicles, we regret we are unable to offer alternatives or variances to the published menus
- Owing to ongoing supply problems within the food industry, substitutions may be necessary at short notice
A selection of sandwiches
Served with your choice of hot chocolate,
(Vegetarian option available upon request)
Table for 2 - £114.00 | Table for 3 - £171.00 | Table for 4 - £228.00
(£57.00 per person)
- We're currently not able to accept payment by credit/debit card or cheques for drinks and sundries on this service. All on-board payments are only possible with cash only until further notice
- We regret we are unable to offer any discounts for this service
- We welcome children 5yrs and over on this service. We regret that it isn’t suitable for babies and children under the age of 5. All children must be fully supervised and remain in their seats throughout the journey
- Tickets are valid for the date and time specified on the ticket only
- There are toilets at each of our stations and on this service.
- There is plenty of free parking at Sheffield Park station.
- Because of the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we regret we are unable to accommodate wheelchair-bound passengers
- If you or a member of your party have mobility issues and would like to travel during this event, please call our Customer Service Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
- Accessible toilets are available at each station, but we regret we have no "Changing Places" toilets, or accessible toilets on our trains
- Seating is at tables and these are automatically allocated by our booking system.
- We do not allocate tables for use by more than one party.
- If you are booking for a large group, the automatic seating process may not seat you all in the same carriage. If you would like to book for a large group and be seated in the same carriage, please email our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01825 720800 (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun - 10am-3pm)
- We are sorry but no dogs, other than registered assistance dogs, are allowed on this service
- We're sorry but it isn't possible to take prams/buggies/pushchairs onto onboard on this service. These may be left in the care of the station staff at the departure station.