Home - Wealden Rambler Afternoon Tea Train 2022
- Sat 09 Jul 2022
15:00 Sold Out
- Wed 13 Jul 2022
- Sat 16 Jul 2022
- Wed 20 Jul 2022
- Wed 27 Jul 2022
- Wed 03 Aug 2022
- Sat 06 Aug 2022
- Sun 07 Aug 2022
- Wed 10 Aug 2022
- Wed 17 Aug 2022
- Sat 10 Sep 2022
- Sat 17 Sep 2022
- Wed 21 Sep 2022
- Wed 28 Sep 2022
Traditional Afternoon Tea served as you steam through the beautiful Sussex countryside.
Enjoy a relaxing journey on a return trip, from Sheffield Park to East Grinstead, travelling in one of our four comfortable 1950/60's lounge or restaurant carriages on our dedicated Afternoon Tea train, the Wealden Rambler. The journey is approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Your traditional afternoon tea includes a choice of luxury teas (coffee is also available), along with a selection of delicious sandwiches followed by mouth-watering cakes, tarts, scones and shortbread.
Tickets are sold by table (tables for 2, 3 and 4 are available) and include you journey, afternoon tea and tea/coffee or soft drink.
A selection of drinks is available to pre-order and drinks will be available to purchase onboard. If you would like to pre-order your drinks, please make your selection during the booking process.
Why not make your journey extra special with a souvenir? We have a selection available for you to purchase when you make your booking!
Please arrive not later than 20 minutes prior to your departure time.
To cater for dietary requirements we are pleased to offer a choice of 5 menus - Traditional, Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten free and Dairy free - please select your choice of menu(s) during the booking process.
- Owing to the restrictions and constraints within our heritage vehicles, we regret we are unable to offer alternatives or variances to the published menus
- Owing to ongoing supply problems within the food industry, substitutions may be necessary at short notice
Table for 2 - £114.00 | Table for 3 - £171.00 | Table for 4 - £228.00
(£57.00 per person)
- We're currently not able to accept payment by credit/debit card or cheques for drinks and sundries on this service. All on-board payments are only possible with cash only until further notice
- We regret we are unable to offer any discounts for this service
- We welcome children 5yrs and over on this service. We regret that it isn’t suitable for babies and children under the age of 5. All children must be fully supervised and remain in their seats throughout the journey
- Tickets are valid for the date and time specified on the ticket only
- There are toilets at each of our stations and on this service.
- There is plenty of free parking at Sheffield Park station.
- Because of the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we regret we are unable to accommodate wheelchair-bound passengers
- If you or a member of your party have mobility issues and would like to travel during this event, please call our Customer Service Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
- Accessible toilets are available at each station, but we regret we have no "Changing Places" toilets, or accessible toilets on our trains
- Seating is at tables and these are automatically allocated by our booking system.
- We do not allocate tables for use by more than one party.
- If you are booking for a large group, the automatic seating process may not seat you all in the same carriage. If you would like to book for a large group and be seated in the same carriage, please email our Customer Service Team at email@example.com or call on 01825 720800 (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun - 10am-3pm)
- We are sorry but no dogs, other than registered assistance dogs, are allowed on this service
- We're sorry but it isn't possible to take prams/buggies/pushchairs onto onboard on this service. These may be left in the care of the station staff at the departure station.