Home - Autumn Tints 2021
Demand for some dates is high so enter a range of dates and the system will show you available services for each day
11 - 21 October 2021
Discover beautiful autumnal colours from the comfort of your steam heated carriage as you journey through the beautiful High Weald AONB.
If you would rather travel in a private compartment on a return trip and not alight at intermediate stations, we offer private compartment travel.
|Advance||On the Day|
|Adult Rover 3rd class||£22.00||£25.00|
|Child Rover (3-15yrs) 3rd class||£11.00||£12.50|
|Family Rover (2 adults + 3 children) 3rd class||£55.00||£60.00|
|Carer Rover 3rd class||Free||Free|
|BRPS Member Adult Rover 3rd class||£11.00||£12.50|
|BRPS Child Rover (3-15yrs) 3rd class||£5.50||£6.25|
|BPRS Family Rover (2 adults + 3 children) 3rd class||£27.50||£30.00|
|BRPS LIFE Member Rover||Free||Free|
Advance tickets - available to purchase until midnight the day before travel.
Upgrades - Rover Tickets are for 3rd class travel only. Upgrades to 1st class are available at station booking offices on the day of travel (subject to availability). 1st class Upgrades are £10 per adult and £5 per child.
BRPS - Bluebell Railway Preservation Society. Enjoy many membership benefits including discounted travel. Visit our Membership page for more information and to join.
- Bessemer Arms and platform kiosk at Sheffield Park Station
- George V Buffet at Horsted Keynes Station
- Wellhouse at Kinsgcote Station
- Grinsteade Buffet at East Grinstead Station
- There are toilets at each of our stations.
- There are toilets on some of our trains - please ask station staff for advice on which trains these are available.
- Baby changing facilities are available at each of our stations, but not on our trains
- We're sorry but it isn't possible to take large or non-folding prams/buggies/pushchairs into seating areas on our trains. These may be left in the care of the station staff at the departure station or carried in the guard's van on the train (please ask station staff for assistance)
- There is plenty of free parking at Sheffield Park and Horsted Keynes stations.
- Public Pay and Display parking is available near to East Grinstead Station.
- We regret there is no parking at Kingscote Station.
- We are pleased to offer a specially adapted area for wheelchair users on some trains during this event. Please call our Customer Service Team on 01825 720800 for further information.
- If you or a member of your party have mobility issues and would like to travel during this event, please call our Customer Service Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
- Accessible toilets are available at each station, but we regret we have no "Changing Places" toilets or accessible toilets on our trains
- Children under 3yrs (and babies) travel for free and don't need a ticket
- Dogs are welcome - no ticket required
- Tickets are valid for the date specified on the ticket only
- Tickets are day tickets and are valid for travel on any normal service train on the date specified on the ticket
- You can board at, and alight at, any of our 4 stations
On 19 July, the Government moved to Step 4 of its roadmap and removing most legal Covid-19 restrictions.
We ask our visitors to follow Government advice and ‘use personal judgement to manage own risk’.
From 19 July:
- The legal requirement to wear face coverings has been lifted, however ‘the Government expects and recommends that people wear face coverings in crowded areas’. We encourage our visitors to continue to wear face coverings, particularly in any crowded areas on board our trains and around the Railway
- We ask our visitors to continue to be mindful and respectful of others in regards to social distancing
- We will continue to display QR codes for customers wishing to check in using the NHS COVID-19 app
- We are keeping some of the mitigations such as control of crowds forming, sanitising stations, extra ventilation and some social distancing measures will continue to be in place to enhance visitor safety as life gradually returns to normal
Customers who are feeling unwell or who have had a positive test result and are isolating on their date of travel should not come to the Railway and are asked to contact our customer services team regarding their booking: email@example.com
This is custom booking information...
© Bluebell Railway Powered by vTicket