Home - Wealden Rambler Chocolate Afternoon Tea 2021
Demand for some dates is high so enter a range of dates and the system will show you available services for each day
Our traditional afternoon tea train with a chocolate twist!
Table for 2 - £110.00
Table for 3 - £165.00
Table for 4 - £220.00
(£55.00 per person)
Enjoy a selection of sandwiches, chocolate chip scones and cakes while enjoying the views across our entire line from Sheffield Park to East Grinstead.
Travel in comfort and style in one of our four comfortable 1950/60’s lounge or restaurant carriages.
A selection of sandwiches
Chocolate chip scones
Pastries & cakes
Served with your choice of hot chocolate,
(Vegetarian option available upon request)
We regret this experience isn't suitable for vegans,
Owing to the constraints of
Owing to ongoing supply problems within
A selection of drinks will be also available to purchase onboard.
This service departs from and returns to Sheffield Park Station. We regret it's not possbile to join the service at any other of our stations.
Please arrive no later than 20 minutes prior to your departure time.
- We're currently not able to accept payment by credit/debit card or cheques for drinks and sundries on this service. All on-board payments are only possible with cash only until further notice
- We regret we are unable to offer any discounts for this service
- We welcome children 5yrs and over on this service. We regret that it isn’t suitable for babies and children under the age of 5. All children must be fully supervised and remain in their seats throughout the journey
- Tickets are valid for the date and time specified on the ticket only
- There are toilets at each of our stations and on this service.
- There is plenty of free parking at Sheffield Park station.
- Because of the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we regret we are unable to accommodate wheelchair-bound passengers
- If you or a member of your party have mobility issues and would like to travel during this event, please call our Customer Service Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
- Accessible toilets are available at each station, but we regret we have no "Changing Places" toilets, or accessible toilets on our trains
- Seating is at tables and these are automatically allocated by our booking system.
- We do not allocate tables for use by more than one party.
- If you are booking for a large group, the automatic seating process may not seat you all in the same carriage. If you would like to book for a large group and be seated in the same carriage, please email our Customer Service Team at email@example.com or call on 01825 720800 (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun - 10am-3pm)
- We are sorry but no dogs, other than registered assistance dogs, are allowed on this service
- We're sorry but it isn't possible to take prams/buggies/pushchairs onto onboard on this service. These may be left in the care of the station staff at the departure station.
On 19 July, the Government moved to Step 4 of its roadmap and removing most legal Covid-19 restrictions.
We ask our visitors to follow Government advice and ‘use personal judgement to manage own risk’.
From 19 July:
- The legal requirement to wear face coverings has been lifted, however ‘the Government expects and recommends that people wear face coverings in crowded areas’. We encourage our visitors to continue to wear face coverings, particularly in any crowded areas on board our trains and around the Railway
- We ask our visitors to continue to be mindful and respectful of others with regards to social distancing
- We will continue to display QR codes for customers wishing to check in using the NHS COVID-19 app
- We are keeping some of the mitigations such as control of crowds forming, sanitising stations, extra ventilation and some social distancing measures will continue to be in place to enhance visitor safety as life gradually returns to normal
Customers who are feeling unwell or who have had a positive test result and are isolating on their date of travel should not come to the Railway and are asked to contact our customer services team regarding their booking: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Bluebell Railway Powered by vTicket