Home - Santa Specials 2021
Demand for some dates is high so enter a range of dates and the system will show you available services for each day
A Christmas visit to the Bluebell Railway is a magical experience!
Event start times:
|From Sheffield Park||9.45am and 12.45pm|
|From East Grinstead||11.00am and 2.05pm|
|Event Date 27th Nov - 12th Dec||Event Date 18th Dec - 24th Dec|
|First Class compartment - £170.00||First Class compartment - £180.00|
|Third Class compartment - £130.00||First Class compartment - £140.00|
|Table for 4 Persons - £90.00||Table for 4 Persons - £95.00|
Sheffield Park services
First class compartments are designed to seat up to 6 adults
Third class compartments are designed to seat up to 8 adults
Tables for 4 will seat up to 4 adults
East Grinstead services
Some First class compartments are designed to seat up to 8 adults, others will seat up to 6
Some Third class compartments are designed to seat up to 10 adults, others will seat up to 8
A Wonderful festive experience awaits with all the traditional sights, sounds and aromas of Christmas! Enjoy a visit through the Sussex countryside in all its winter splendour. Snuggle into your comfortable compartment and enjoy a magical trip to Horsted Keynes...
- Get into the mood with some Christmas music while having your tickets checked
- Board your train in your own private compartment or table
- Mince pies and chocolate coins will be waiting for you onboard
- Enjoy the trip to Horsted Keynes through the winter countryside
- Visit Santa in his parlour with an opportunity for a photo
- Collect your special present from Santa's Workshop
- Enjoy the traditional inclusive amusement attractions
- Take time for glass of delicious Christmas Punch on sale on the platform
- Re-join your train to return to Sheffield Park or East Grinstead
- Pick up Christmas gifts in our shop
The whole experience will take around 2 hours from Sheffield Park and 2 hours 15 minutes from East Grinstead and we ask people to arrive in good time
When booking tickets, please check carefully for your required station of departure - Sheffield Park or East Grinstead.
- There are toilets at each of our stations.
- There are toilets on some of our trains - please ask station staff for advice on which trains these are available.
- Baby changing facilities are available at each of our stations, but not on our trains
- There is plenty of free parking at Sheffield Park station. Public Pay and Display parking is available near to East Grinstead Station.
- We are pleased to offer a specially adapted area for wheelchair users' on departures from Sheffield Park station only for this event.
- To book these seats/spaces please email email@example.com or call our Customer Service Team on 01825 720800 (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun - 10am-3pm).
- If you or a member of your party have mobility issues and would like to travel during this event, please call our Customer Service Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
- Accessible toilets are available at each station, but we regret we have no "Changing Places" toilets, or accessible toilets on our trains
- Children under 3yrs (and babies) travel for free and don't need a ticket and are not allocated a seat. They may have to be seated on a parent or guardian's knee for the journey, dependant on space at your table or in your compartment.
- Tickets are valid for the date and time specified on the ticket only
- Tickets only valid for class of travel booked - no upgrades are available
- Tickets will be issued closer to the event
- Seats are in a compartment or at a table and are automatically allocated by our booking system.
- We do not allocate compartments or tables for use by more than one party.
- If you are travelling with a larger group or friends and family, please place your booking as one booking to ensure that you are seated close to each other.
- We are sorry but no dogs, other than registered assistance dogs, are allowed at this event
- We're sorry but it isn't possible to take prams/buggies/pushchairs onto our trains during this event. These may be left in the care of the station staff at the departure station.
© Bluebell Railway Powered by vTicket