Home - All Day Rover 2021
Demand for some dates is high so enter a range of dates and the system will show you available services for each day
More than a train ride… a steam train adventure!
Please note there will only be one return service from Sheffield Park on 13th October (11am)
|Advance||On the Day|
|Adult Rover 3rd class||£22.00||£25.00|
|Child Rover (3-15yrs) 3rd class||£11.00||£12.50|
|Family Rover (2 adults + 3 children) 3rd class||£55.00||£60.00|
|Carer Rover 3rd class||Free||Free|
|BRPS Member Adult Rover 3rd class||£11.00||£12.50|
|BRPS Member Child Rover (3-15yrs) 3rd class||£5.50||£6.25|
|BRPS Member Family Rover (2 adults + 3 children) 3rd class||£27.50||£30.00|
|BRPS LIFE Member Rover||Free||Free|
All Day Rover Tickets are for 3rd class travel only. Upgrades to 1st class are available at station booking offices on the day of travel (subject to availability). 1st class Upgrades are £10 per adult and £5 per child.
Our All Day Rover Tickets are back! Hop on and off our service trains all day with this flexible ticket to travel, and make the most of all our unique stations have to offer at a leisurely pace.
With this ticket you can start your journey at any of our four stations, but don’t forget to refer to the timetable for the day of travel so you can plan where and when you will catch your trains.
Immerse yourself in the luxury of a bygone era and experience the theatre of steam. Explore your heritage at the first preserved standard gauge passenger-carrying steam railway.
Access to all our public areas will be reinstated with the lifting of Covid-19 restrictions, so celebrate by visiting our locomotive shed, exhibits and interactives at Sheffield Park Station, taking the little ones to the Elephant Van at Horsted Keynes Station (made famous as Downton Abbey Station in the popular TV series) or picnicking at beautiful Kingscote Station. Watch the engine run round to the other end of the train at East Grinstead Station.
Travelling in a group or by yourself? It doesn’t matter. With this ticket and free seating, you can travel in our open carriages and available 3rd class compartments. Why not upgrade to 1st class for a bit more elegance and style? (upgrades subject to availability on the day)
If you would rather travel in a private compartment on a return trip and not alight at intermediate stations, we offer private compartment travel.
- Children under 3yrs (and babies) travel for free and don't need a ticket
- Tickets are valid for the date specified on the ticket only
- Advance tickets are valid for 3rd class travel only. Upgrades are available on the day from the station bopking office (subject to availability)
- Folding prams/pushchairs can be taken on these trains. Non-folding prams/pushchairs can be left at your departure station or carried in the Guard's Van by arangement with the station staff.
- There are toilets at all stations, and on the weekday trains.
- Concessions - proof of discount eligability will be required to be shown on the day of travel.
- TOC and Hertiage Railway reciprocal discounts are available on this service - please select BRPS Member rate tickets.
- This service offers free seating
- customers in possession of 3rd class tickets are free to seat themselves on the trains in any 3rd class seat (except in carriages reserved for private compartment travel)
- Passengers who purchase a 1st class upgrade may seat themselves any 1st class sea (except in carraiges reserved for private compartment travel)
- We are pleased to offer a specially adapted area for wheelchair users on weekday and some weekend departures of this service. Please call our Customer Service Team on 01825 720800 to book these spaces.
- If you or a member of your party have mobility issues and would like to travel on this service, please call our Customer Service Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
On 19 July, the Government moved to Step 4 of its roadmap and removing most legal Covid-19 restrictions.
We ask our visitors to follow Government advice and ‘use personal judgement to manage own risk’.
From 19 July:
- The legal requirement to wear face coverings has been lifted, however ‘the Government expects and recommends that people wear face coverings in crowded areas’. We encourage our visitors to continue to wear face coverings, particularly in any crowded areas on board our trains and around the Railway
- We ask our visitors to continue to be mindful and respectful of others in regards to social distancing
- We will continue to display QR codes for customers wishing to check in using the NHS COVID-19 app
- We are keeping some of the mitigations such as control of crowds forming, sanitising stations, extra ventilation and some social distancing measures will continue to be in place to enhance visitor safety as life gradually returns to normal
Customers who are feeling unwell or who have had a positive test result and are isolating on their date of travel should not come to the Railway and are asked to contact our customer services team regarding their booking: email@example.com
© Bluebell Railway Powered by vTicket