- New Year's Eve Gala Luncheon
Demand for some services is high so enter a range of dates and the system will show you available services for each day
The Government has announced changes that came into force in England on Monday 14 September limiting the number of people who can meet socially. Visitors to to Bluebell Railway have to be in groups of six people or fewer unless you are visiting as a household or support bubble which is larger than six. For more information please visit our Covid-19 Safety Measures page
New Year’s Eve Gala Luncheon - Around the World!
Table for 2 - £200.00 | Table for 3 - £300.00 | Table for 4 - £400.00
Tickets are £100 per person and include a six course world tasting menu, glass of Champagne, magical entertainment and a four hour journey on our beautiful Wealden Rambler carriage set hauled by a steam locomotive.
Travel round the world with us this New Year’s Eve and celebrate the end of 2020!
We can’t welcome in the New Year with our usual late night celebrations, but we know it’s New Year somewhere else first! Join us, for a very special lunch train and kick off 2021 in style. As they celebrate in New Zealand, you could be making your first toast of the day!
Covid-19 stopped our exotic holidays this year, so enjoy a taste of distant lands and cultures with our exciting tasting menu.
Enjoy spacious comfort and luxury on our Wealden Rambler as you steam across the Sussex Weald and through some of the last hours of 2020. We want to make you visit safe and enjoyable, so social distancing measures will be in place and people will be seated at every-other table in the carriages. Find out more about our Covid-19 safety measures here
Finish your trip with a glass of complimentary champagne and toast 2021. Toast the adventures to come, the loved ones we’ve missed and to a bright and healthy future.
A magician will be on the train to entertain passengers – perhaps he can make 2020 disappear!
Your train departs from Sheffield Park Station at 12:30pm for two return trips to East Grinstead and returns back at Sheffield Park Station at 4.30pm
Please see our webpage for full details of menus.
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your booked departure time.
For your safety:
- Face Coverings - Face coverings must be worn in public places such as on the platforms, in the museum and SteamWorks! and when boarding or alighting from the trains in accordance with Government guidance. Face coverings can be removed when seated onboard, but will need to be worn if passengers leave their seats to use the toilet, and when entering and leaving the train.
- Socially distanced seating - Our onboard seating capacity has been reduced to allow for a comfortable, socially distanced journey. Passengers are asked to remain in their allocated seats throughout the journey, unless they need to leave their seat to use the toilet.
- Table service - All meals are hygienically pre-plated. All our serving staff have been fully trained and will follow the government guidelines for serving of food and drinks.
Please visit our Covid-19 safety measures page for more information.
- All trains depart from and return to Sheffield Park Station
- We are currently unable to accept payment by credit/debit card or cheques for drinks and sundries on this service. Payment can be made by cash only until further notice.
- We welcome children 14yrs and over on this service. We regret that it isn’t suitable for babies and children under this age. All children must be fully supervised and remain seated throughout the journey
- Dogs (other than registered assistance dogs) are not permitted on this service
- We regret that prams/buggies/pushchairs cannot be taken on this service. They may be left in the care of the station staff at the departure station.
- This service is a premier service and, as such, the dress code aboard the train is ‘smart dress’ and guests adherence to this code is appreciated. Guests wearing jeans and/or trainers may not be allowed to board.
- We regret we are unable to offer discount travel for ATOC card holders or other 3rd party discount schemes for this service
- Tables are allocated automatically during the booking process. Parties from separate bookings will not be seated at the same table.
- If you are booking for a group that requires more than one table, our automatic seating system may not seat you all together. If you wish to be seated together, please call the Customer Service Team on 01825 720800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We regret that owing to the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair-bound passengers.
- If you or a member of your party have mobility issues and would like to travel on this service, please call our Customer Services Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
Terms & Conditions
- Please see our website for Terms & Conditions.
- Cancellations or transfers are subject to a £10 per booking administration fee.