Home - Autumn Tints
Demand for some services is high so enter a range of dates and the system will show you available services for each day
Discover beautiful autumnal colours from the comfort of your steam heated carriage as you journey through the beautiful High Weald AONB.
Table for 1 - £18.00 | Table for 2 - £36.00 | Table for 3 - £54.00 | Table for 4 - £72.00
BRPS Member discount of 20% available
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your booked departure time.
For your safety:
- Face Coverings - Face coverings must be worn in public places such as on the platforms, in the museum and SteamWorks! and when boarding or alighting from the trains in accordance with Government guidance. Face coverings can be removed when seated onboard, but will need to be worn if passengers leave their seats to use the toilet, and when entering and leaving the train.
- Socially distanced seating - Our onboard seating capacity has been reduced to allow for a comfortable, socially distanced journey. Passengers are asked to remain in their allocated seats throughout the journey, unless they need to leave their seat to use the toilet.
Please visit our Covid-19 safety measures page for more information.
- All trains depart from and return to Sheffield Park Station
- All children must be fully supervised and remain seated throughout the journey
- Dogs (other than registered assistance dogs) are not permitted on this service
- We regret that prams/buggies/pushchairs cannot be taken on this service. They may be left in the care of the station staff at the departure station.
- We regret we are unable to offer discount travel for ATOC card holders or other 3rd party discount schemes for this service
- Tables are allocated automatically during the booking process. Parties from separate bookings will not be seated at the same table.
- If you are booking for a large group, our automatic seating system may not seat you all together. If you wish to be seated together, please call the Customer Service Team on 01825 720800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We regret that owing to the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair-bound passengers.
- If you or a member of your party have mobility issues and would like to travel on this service, please call our Customer Services Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.