Home - Cream Tea Riviera
Tea for two and two for Tea, scones for you and jam for me!
Price - £25.00 per person
Don’t you know how happy you can be? With tables for two, three and four available, enjoy our afternoon cream tea experience by travelling in the luxury of a plush vintage dining carriage.
Your Cream Tea Box contains a savoury roll, assortment of cakes & pastries, and scones with clotted cream & jam. Tea and coffee will be served on the train and are included in the price of your ticket.
Stepney Boxes are available for children as an alternative to the Cream Tea Box, and include a soft savoury filled roll, chocolate treat, fruit snack, carton of juice and a colouring booklet with crayons. Please select the number of boxes you require during the booking process.
To cater for dietary requirements we are pleased to offer a Gluten Free Cream Tea box option. Please state that you would like this option, and the number required, in the Dietary Requirements box at the bottom of the Checkout page when booking your tickets.
An additional selection of drinks is available to pre-order (we are sorry but no drinks can be purchased whilst onboard), please make your selection during the booking process.
Why not make your journey extra special with a souvenir? We have a selection available for you to purchase when you make your booking!
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your booked departure time.
For your safety:
- Face Coverings - Face coverings must be worn whilst at the railway, although their removal is acceptable while seated onboard.
- Socially distanced seating - Our onboard seating capacity has been reduced to allow for a comfortable, socially distanced journey.
- Pre-packed food - All meals are hygienically pre-packed in covered boxes.
Please visit our Covid-19 safety measures page for more information.
- All trains depart from and return to Horsted Keynes Station
- All passengers will require a ticket, including children
- We welcome children 3yrs and over on this service. We regret that it isn’t suitable for babies and children under the age of 3. All children must be fully supervised and remain seated throughout the journey
- All food and drink on this service is by pre-order only
- Dogs (other than registered assistance dogs) are not permitted on this service
- We regret that prams/buggies/pushchairs cannot be taken on this service. They may be left in the care of the station staff at the departure station.
- Tickets are valid for the service and date specified on the ticket only
- We regret we are unable to offer Carers discount on this service
- We regret we are unable to offer discount travel for ATOC card holders or other 3rd party discount schemes for this service
- Tables are allocated automatically during the booking process. Parties from separate bookings will not be seated at the same table.
- If you are booking for a large group, you may not be seated all together. If you wish to be seated together, please call the Customer Service Team on 01825 720800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We regret that owing to the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair-bound passengers.
- If you or a member of your party have mobility issues and would like to travel on this service, please call our Customer Services Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.