Kickstart your day in style!
Price - Continental breakfast £25.00 per person | Cooked Breakfast £35.00 person
They say the first meal of the day is the most important, so start you day with a touch of luxury!
Enjoy your breakfast in one of our four comfortable 1950/60s lounge or restaurant carriages on a journey from Sheffield Park Station to Kingscote Station and back, hauled by one of our beautifully preserved steam locomotives.
We will be offering continental breakfasts and cooked breakfasts on selected dates.
Continental breakfast - £25.00pp
- 8 August
- 9 August
- 12 August
- 15 August
- 23 August
- 22 August
- 29 August
- 30 August
- 31 August
Your Continental Breakfast Box includes croissant with butter & Jam, breakfast roll with ham & cheese, breakfast pastry and a carton of juice. Tea and coffee are also included in the price of your ticket.
Stepney Boxes are available for children as an alternative to the Continental Breakfast Box, and include a soft savoury filled roll, chocolate treat, fruit snack, carton of juice and a colouring booklet with crayons. Please select the number of boxes you require during the booking process.
Cooked breakfast - £35.00pp
- 16 August
Cooked breakfasts include fruit juice, grilled rashers of bacon, sausage (or vegetarian sausage), mushroom, tomato, hash brown, scrambled eggs and a roll and butter. Tea and coffee are also included in the price of your ticket.
A selection of additional drinks is available to pre-order (we are sorry but no drinks can be purchased whilst onboard), please make your selection during the booking process.
Why not make your journey extra special with a souvenir? We have a selection available for you to purchase when you make your booking!
Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your booked departure time.
For your safety:
- Face Coverings- Face coverings must be worn whilst at the railway, although their removal is acceptable while seated onboard.
- Socially distanced seating - Our onboard seating capacity has been reduced to allow for a comfortable, socially distanced journey.
- Table service - All meals are either hygienically pre-boxed (continental breakfast) or hygenically served at your table. All our serving staff have been fully trained and will follow the government guidelines for serving of food and drinks.
Please visit our Covid-19 safety measures page for more information.
- All trains depart from and return to Sheffield Park Station
- All passengers will require a ticket, including children
- We welcome children 3yrs and over on this service. We regret that it isn’t suitable for babies and children under the age of 3. All children must be fully supervised and remain seated throughout the journey
- All food and drink on this service is by pre-order only
- Dogs (other than registered assistance dogs) are not permitted on this service
- We regret that prams/buggies/pushchairs cannot be taken on this service. They may be left in the care of the station staff at the departure station.
- Tickets are valid for the service and date specified on the ticket only
- We regret we are unable to offer Carers discount on this service
- We regret we are unable to offer discount travel for ATOC card holders or other 3rd party discount schemes for this service
- Tables are allocated automatically during the booking process. Parties from separate bookings will not be seated at the same table.
- If you are booking for a large group, our automatic seating system may not seat you all together. If you wish to be seated together, please call the Customer Service Team on 01825 720800 or email email@example.com
- We regret that owing to the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair-bound passengers.
- If you or a member of your party have mobility issues and would like to travel on this service, please call our Customer Services Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.