Home - Rail Ale
Enjoy and evening steam hauled train ride, delicious supper & live band, plus your first pint on us!
A wide choice of Real Ales will be available at Sheffeld Park and Horsted Keynes stations and also on board the train throughout the evening. For those who would prefer something else to drink, a range of wine, bottled beer, cider and soft drinks will be available at Horsted Keynes and Sheffield Park.
- 29th May - Chilli / Vegetarian Chilli
- 17th July - Curry / Vegetarian Curry
- 21st August - Chilli / Vegetarian Chilli
After your meal, take the train again to Horsted Keynes (departing approx. 8.20pm) to enjoy music from a live band.
Your return train will then depart from Horsted Keynes (9.35pm) and travel to East Grinstead (arriving at 10.00pm)* and then back to Horsted Keynes (10.45pm)
Price - £37.50 per person
* If you are travelling to London Victoria from the East Grinstead mainline station, the Southern train will depart at 10.36pm (please check times with Southern trains direct)
- If you use a wheelchair or have mobility issues and would like to travel on the Rail Ale train, please call our Customer Services Team who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
- We are currently unable to accept payment by credit/debit card for drinks and sundries on our Rail Ale trains. Payment can be made by cash only until further notice.
- We are pleased to offer a vegetaian supper option for this service. If you require this option, please state in the Dietary Requirements box at the bottom of the Checkout page when booking your tickets.
- A £1.80 transaction fee will be added per booking for any tickets purchased online.
- A printing and postage charge of £1.50 per booking will also be added if Printed and Posted tickets are selected
- eTickets are dispatched by email free of charge. You will receive 2 separate emails, a booking confirmation and your tickets.
- Terms & Conditions can be found on our website