Home - Springing into Easter
Come and join us for a springtime themed bunny hunt and nature trails for children this Easter bank holiday weekend.
Why not get the train direct to East Grinstead (under one hour from London) and stroll over to the Bluebell Railway terminus (an easy three-minute walk) for a day of fun and adventure. Alternatively park up at Sheffield Park Station near Uckfield and begin your adventure there.
Advance Ticket Prices:
|Smaller Family (1 adult + 3 children)||£28.00|
|Family (2 adults + 3 children)||£44.00|
|BRPS* Adult Member||£8.50|
|BRPS* Child Member (3-15ys)||£4.25|
|BRPS* Family Member (2 adults + 3 children)||£22.00|
*BRPS - Bluebell Railway Preservation Society. Enjoy many membership benefits including disounted travel. Further details can be found on our webpage Membership
- Children under 3yrs (and babies) travel for free and do not require a ticket
- Tickets are for 3rd class travel only
- Tickets are valid on any Standard Travel service on the date specified on the ticket only
- Carers will be required to show proof on the day of travel
- BRPS members will be required to show proof of membership on the day of travel
- A £1.95 transaction fee will be added per booking for any tickets purchased online.
- Advance tickets for this event are available as eTickets only.
- eTickets are dispatched by email free of charge. You will receive 2 separate emails, a booking confirmation and your tickets.
- Please print off a copy of your eTicket and bring it with you on the day of travel. If you are unable to print off your ticket and wish to bring it with you on a smartphone or tablet, it is advisable to bring a screenshot as mobile signal at some of our stations, and on our trains, is limited.
- All bookings made under this online advance discount offer are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Terms & Conditions can be found on our website