Home - Pie and Mash Special
Enjoy a delicious supper on board our pie & mash train!
Price: £30.00 per person
Once on board, sit back and enjoy your pie and mash supper, while travelling through the beautiful Sussex countryside. Finish your meal with a lemon meringue tart before tea and coffee.
A selection of drinks will also be available to buy during your trip, and you are welcome to arrive earlier to enjoy a drink in the Bessemer Arms before the train departs.
To cater for dietary requirements we are pleased to offer a choice of menu, Traditional or Vegetarian. The menus are available to view on our webpage. Please state your choice(s) of menu(s) in the 'Dietary Requirements' box at the bottom of the 'Checkout' page when booking your tickets.
- All trains depart from and return to Sheffield Park Station
- We are pleased to offer two choices of menu for this service, but regret we are unable to offer any alternatives to these
- We welcome children 5yrs and over on this service. We regret that it isn’t suitable for babies and children under the age of 5. All children must be fully supervised and remain seated throughout the journey
- Dogs (other than registered assistance dogs) are not permitted on this service
- We are currently unable to accept payment by credit/debit card or cheque for drinks and sundries on this service. Payment can be made by cash only until further notice
- Please note the image above is a stock image and may differ from the product served during your experience
- Please state your choice(s) of menu(s) (Traditional or Vegetarian) in the 'Dietary Requirements' box at the bottom of the 'Checkout' page when booking your tickets.
- Please note a £1.95 transaction fee will be added per booking for any tickets purchased online.
- All tickets are printed and posted and tickets will be sent out by Royal Mail 2nd class post.