Home - Branch Line Weekend
Come along for a fun-packed weekend showcasing our small locomotives!
Our Branch Line event will recreate the branch line feel of our railway in its heyday by concentrating on the use of our smaller Bluebell locomotives, plus some very special visitors….
- Taff Vale Tank No.85
- Another special guest TBC
We will be operating a different timetable on each of the three days, so why not take the opportunity to spend a long weekend sampling the variety of what Bluebell Railway can offer including locomotives, coaches and stations from the 1880s through to the mid-1950s.
Come along and see the ‘small but mighty’ engines at their best!
Advance ticket prices:
|Adult 1 day||£23.00|
|Adult 2 days||£36.80|
|Adult 3 days||£50.60|
|Child 1 day||£11.50|
|Child 2 days||£18.40|
|Child 3 days||£25.30|
|Family (2 adults + 3 children) 1 day||£57.50|
|Family (2 adults + 3 children) 2 days||£92.00|
|BRPS* Member Adult 1 day||£11.50|
|BRPS* Member Adult 2 days||£18.40|
|BRPS* Member Adult 3 days||£25.30|
|BPRS* Member Child 1 day||£5.75|
|BRPS* Member Child 2 days||£9.20|
|BRPS* Member Child 3 days||£12.65|
|BRPS* Member Family (2 adults + 3 children) 1 day||£28.75|
|BRPS* Member Family (2 adults + 3 children) 2 days||£46.00|
|Carer 1 day||Free|
|Carer 2 days||Free|
|Carer 3 days||Free|
|Dog 1 day||£2.00|
*BRPS - Bluebell Railway Preservation Society. Enjoy many membership benefits including disounted travel. Further details can be found on our webpage 'Membership'
- A £1.80 transaction fee will be added per booking for any tickets purchased online
- A printing and postage charge of £1.50 per booking will also be added if Printed and Posted tickets are selected. eTickets are dispatched by email free of charge
- Carers will be required to show proof on the day of travel
- BRPS members will be required to show proof of membership on the day of travel