Home - All Day Rover Ticket 2020
Our All Day Rover Tickets allow unlimited travel on any timetabled train on the day for which the ticket is valid
Purchase in advance up until midnight the day before travel at the discounted price shown below
Tickets can also be purchased on the day of travel at station booking offices (on the day purchase prices can be found on our webpage 'Fares')
|Child Rover (3-15yrs)||£8.50|
|Family Rover (1 adult + 3 children)||£28.00|
|Family Rover (2 adults + 3 children)||£44.00|
|BRPS* Adult Member Rover||£8.50|
|BRPS* Child Member Rover||£4.25|
|BRPS* Family Member Rover (2 adults + 3 children||£22.00|
*BRPS - Bluebell Railway Preservation Society. Enjoy many membership benefits including discounted travel. Further details can be found on our webpage 'Membership'
1st Class Travel
All Day Rover Tickets are for 3rd class travel only. Upgrades from 3rd class to 1st class are available (subject to availability) at station booking offices on the day of travel. 1st class Upgrades are £10 per adult and £5 per child.
Wheelchair accessible carriages are available on a number of our services. For details of dates and times of availability please see our webpage 'Today at the Railway'
If you are travelling in a party which includes 2 or more wheelchairs/mobility scooters, we recommend you call our Customer Service Team (01825 720800) prior to travel to confirm availability.
Your tickets will be emailed to you. Please print off a copy of your ticket and bring it with you on the day of travel. If you are unable to print off your ticket and wish to bring it with you on a smartphone or tablet, it is advisable to bring a screenshot as mobile signal at some of our stations, and on our trains, is limited.
- Children under 3yrs (and babies) travel for free and do not require a ticket
- 'All Day Rover' tickets are for 3rd class travel only
- 'All Day Rover' tickets are valid on any Standard Travel service on the date specified on the ticket only
- Carers will be required to show proof on the day of travel
- BRPS members will be required to show proof of membership on the day of travel
- All bookings made under this online advance discount offer are non-refundable and non-transferable
- 'All Day Rover' tickets purchased in advance online are available as eTickets only