Home - Fish & Chip Specials
Try a scrumptious supper on board one of our Fish & Chip Special trains!
Your steam hauled train will depart from Sheffield Park station at 6.30pm* for the 1¾ hour journey to East Grinstead and back.
Price - £30.00 per person
Once on board, sit back and enjoy your supper (fish & chips followed by a yummy dessert), whilst travelling through the beautiful Sussex countryside. A selection of drinks will also be available to buy during your trip. Why not start your evening early and enjoy a drink in the Bessemer Arms on platform 1 at Sheffield Park Station?
To cater for dietary requirements we are pleased to offer a choice of 4 menus* for our Fish & Chip Specials - Traditional, Vegetarian, Vegan, and Gluten Free. Please state your choice(s) of menu(s) in the Dietary Requirements box at the bottom of the Checkout page when booking your tickets.
- All trains depart from and return to Sheffield Park station.
- We welcome children 5yrs and over on this service. We regret that the service is not suitable for babies and children under the age of 5. All children must be fully supervised and remain seated throughout the journey.
- Dogs (other than registered assistance dogs) are not permitted on this service.
- We are pleased to advise that we are able to accommodate wheel-chair bound passengers on this service. Please call our Customer Service Team if use a wheelchair and would like to book.
- We are currently unable to accept payment by credit/debit card or cheque for drinks and sundries on our Supper Special trains. Payment can be made by cash only until further notice.
- Terms & Conditions can be found on our website
- A £1.95 transaction fee will be added per booking for any tickets purchased online
- A printing and postage charge of £1.50 per booking will also be added if Printed & Posted tickets are selected. eTickets are dispatched by email free of charge.
- We are pleased to offer 4 choices of menu for this service, but regret we are unable to offer any alternatives to these. Please state your choice(s) of menu(s) in the Dietary Requirements box at the bottom of the Checkout page when booking your tickets.