Home - Sussex Belle 2-course Lunch train
Enjoy a delicious 2-course lunch on board the 'Sussex Belle'.
Price - £50.00 per person
Enjoy a relaxing journey, travelling in one of our two comfortable 1950s/60s lounge cars on our dedicated luncheon train, the Sussex Belle.
A delicious 2-course meal will be served to you at your seat by our dedicated stewards and includes a seasonal main course and a mouth-watering desert. Coffee and tea will be served to round off your meal.
Menus differ throughout the yea5, please check our website for details.
The Sussex Belle departs from Sheffield Park Station for a return journey through the beautiful Sussex countryside of approximately 1¾ hours. Departure times vary dependant on date of travel.
- All trains depart from and return to Sheffield Park station. On some days it may be possible to travel from East Grinstead station to join the Sussex Belle using one of our normal service trains. On some days it will also be possible to return to East Grinstead from Sheffield Park on one of these trains. Our Customer Service Team (01825 720800) will be able to advise for which days this option is available.
- Your Sussex Belle ticket includes travel on connecting Bluebell Railway services and your trip on the Sussex Belle but is not valid on any other of our train services.
- This service is a premier service and, as such, the dress code aboard the train is ‘smart casual dress' and guests adherence to this code is appreciated. Guests wearing jeans and/or trainers may not be allowed to board.
- We welcome children 5yrs or older on this service. We regret that it isn’t suitable for children or babies under the age of five. All children must be fully supervised and need to remain seated throughout the journey.
- Dogs (other than registered assistance dogs) are not permitted on this service.
- We regret that owing to the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair-bound passengers. If you have mobility issues and would like to travel on this service, please call our Customer Services Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
- We are currently unable to accept payment by credit/debit card or cheques for drinks and sundries on this service. Payment can be made by cash only until further notice.
- Terms & Conditions can be found on our website