Home - Wealden Rambler Afternoon Tea Train
Traditional Afternoon Tea served as you steam through the beautiful Sussex countryside.
Price - £45.00 per person
Enjoy a relaxing journey, travelling in one of our four comfortable 1950/60's lounge or restaurant carriages on our dedicated Afternoon Tea train, the Wealden Rambler.
Your traditional afternoon tea includes a choice of luxury teas (coffee is also available), along with a selection of delicious sandwiches followed by mouthwatering cakes, tarts, scones and shortbread.
The Wealden Rambler runs on a selection of Saturday and weekday afternoons, and other special days throughout the year from February to October.
Departure times vary, please see individual dates for details.
We are able to cater for some dietary needs and offer alternative set menus to cater for these. Please state at the time of booking if you would like Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free or Dairy Free options.
- All trains depart from and return to Sheffield Park station. On some days it may be possible to travel from East Grinstead station to join the Wealden Rambler using one of our normal service trains. On some days it will also be possible to return to East Grinstead from Sheffield Park on one of these trains. Our Customer Service Team (01825 720800) will be able to advise for which days this option is available.
- Your Wealden Rambler ticket includes travel on connecting Bluebell Railway services and your trip on the Wealden Rambler but is not valid on any other of our train services.
- Departure times may vary, please check when booking.
- This service is a premier service and, as such, the dress code aboard the train is ‘smart dress’ and guests adherence to this code is appreciated. Guests wearing jeans and/or trainers may not be allowed to board.
- We welcome children 5yrs or older on this service. We regret that it isn’t suitable for children or babies under the age of five. All children must be fully supervised and need to remain seated throughout the journey.
- Dogs (other than registered assistance dogs) are not permitted on this service.
- We regret that owing to the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair-bound passengers. If you have mobility issues and would like to travel on this service, please call our Customer Services Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
- We are currently unable to accept payment by credit/debit card or cheques for drinks and sundries on this service. Payment can be made by cash only until further notice.
- Terms & Conditions can be found on our website