Home - Golden Arrow Breakfast
Start your morning on our special Edition Golden Arrow Breakfast train!
Price - £40.00 per person
For this limited service, enjoy a traditional English Breakfast on board our premier dining train in March 2020.
With Pullman Cars 'Christine' & Fingall and 1950's 1st class dining car 'Sapphire', the train recreates the fabulous Golden Arrow which once linked London and Paris with the style and panache which made it one of the most glamourous and famous trains the world. 'Christine' and 'Fingall' evoke the heady days of the 1920/30's with their unique wooden wall panel Marquetry and plush seating. 'Ashdown' hails from the 1950's and provide equally comfortable and plush surroundings, being built to convey 1st Class passengers from Waterloo to board the Transatlantic liners at Southampton in the glory days of ocean travel.
This service departs from Sheffield Park Station at 9.30am, and travels through the beautiful countryside of the Sussex Weald to East Grinstead and back. Your journey lasts approximately 1½ hours.
- All trains depart from and return to Sheffield Park station.
- This service is a premier service and, as such, the dress code aboard the train is ‘smart dress’ and guests adherence to this code is appreciated. Guests wearing jeans and/or trainers may not be allowed to board.
- We welcome children 5yrs or older on this service. We regret that it isn’t suitable for children or babies under the age of five. All children must be fully supervised and need to remain seated throughout the journey.
- Dogs (other than registered assistance dogs) are not permitted on this service.
- We regret that owing to the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair-bound passengers. If you have mobility issues and would like to travel on this service, please call our Customer Services Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
- We are currently unable to accept payment by credit/debit card or cheques for drinks and sundries on this service. Payment can be made by cash only until further notice.
- A £1.95 transaction fee will be added per booking for any tickets purchased online.
- Tickets for this event are available as Printed and Posted tickets only. There is no additional charge for this service.
- All tickets are posted Royal Mail 2nd class.
- Terms & Conditions can be found on our website