Home - Valentine's Wealden Rambler
Treat your sweetheart to a romantic afternoon tea on board the Wealden Rambler this Valentine's Day.
Price - £50.00 per person
Enjoy a scenic and relaxing journey with your Valentine, travelling in one of our four comfortable 1950/60's lounge or restaurant carriages through the Sussex Weald on Friday 14th February.
After being greeted with a glass of prosecco on arrival, you will be served a traditional afternoon tea with a romantic twist. This special service includes sandwiches, scones, and Valentine's themed pastries and cakes.
Our Valentine's Day Afternoon Tea service departs from Sheffield Park at 3pm to East Grinstead, before returning at 4:40pm
- All trains depart from and return to Sheffield Park station.
- This service is a premier service and, as such, the dress code aboard the train is ‘smart dress’ and guests adherence to this code is appreciated. Guests wearing jeans and/or trainers may not be allowed to board.
- We welcome children 5yrs or older on this service. We regret that it isn’t suitable for children or babies under the age of five. All children must be fully supervised and need to remain seated throughout the journey.
- Dogs (other than registered assistance dogs) are not permitted on this service.
- We regret that owing to the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair-bound passengers. If you have mobility issues and would like to travel on this service, please call our Customer Services Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
- We are currently unable to accept payment by credit/debit card or cheques for drinks and sundries on this service. Payment can be made by cash only until further notice.
- Terms & Conditions can be found on our website