- Golden Arrow New Years Eve Gala Dinner
Demand for some services is high so enter a range of dates and the system will show you available services for each day
The Bluebell Railway’s Golden Arrow premier dining train is the perfect way to welcome 2020 in style. With luxurious Pullman Cars, 'Christine' and 'Fingall' and 1st Class Dining carriage 'Ashdown', the train recreates the famous Golden Arrow which once linked London and Paris. Exemplary service, style and attention to detail combine at the Bluebell Railway to evoke one of the most glamorous and famous trains in the world.
Ticket prices are person and include your journey (approximately 4 and a half hours), a delicious 5-course gala dinner, an entertaining magician, and a prosecco and canapé reception prior to boarding your train. Coffee and petits fours at the end of your meal is included in the cost, all other drinks may be purchased and paid for on the train (we regret we currently have no facility to take credit/debit card payments onboard at the moment, but cash and cheques are accepted).
Tables for 2, 3 or 4 are available in the 'Christine' and 'Ashdown' and tables for 1, 2, 3 or 4 in 'Fingall'.
Price - £150.00 per person
- All trains depart from and return to Sheffield Park station.
- The Golden Arrow is a premier service and, as such, the dress code on board the train is 'smart dress' and guests' adherence to this code is appreciated. Guests wearing jeans and/or trainers may not be allowed to board.
- Departure times may vary, please check when booking.
- We welcome children 14 years and over on our New Year's Eve Gala Dinner service. We regret that the service is not suitable for children or babies under the age of 5. All children must be fully supervised and need to remain seated throughout the journey.
- Dogs (other than registered assistance dogs) are not permitted on the Golden Arrow.
- We regret that owing to the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair-bound passengers. If you have mobility issues and would like to travel on the Golden Arrow, please call our Customer Services Team (01825 720800) who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
- We are currently unable to accept payment by credit/debit card for drinks and sundries on our Golden Arrow trains. Payment can be made by cash or cheque only until further notice.