Home - Sussex Belle
2020 dates coming soon!
Enjoy a delicious 2-course lunch aboard 'The Sussex Belle'
We are pleased to announce the return of the 'Sussex Belle'!
Following the great success and high demand for our new dining service last year, we are offering 8 new dates for 2019!
Enjoy a relaxing journey, travelling in one of our three comfortable 1950/60’s lounge and restaurant carriages on our dedicated luncheon train, the Sussex Belle.
A delicious 2-course meal will be served to you at your seat by our dedicated stewards and includes a seasonal main course and a mouth-watering dessert. Coffee and tea will be served to round off your meal. Menus differ throughout the year and are can be seen on our website. A vegetarian option is also available, please make sure you let us know during the ordering process if you'd like this.
The Sussex Belle departs at 12.45pm from Sheffield Park station for a return journey through the beautiful Sussex countryside of approximately 1¾ hours.
Price - £50.00 per person
- All trains depart from and return to Sheffield Park station. On most days it will be possible to travel from East Grinstead station to join the Sussex Belle using one of our normal service trains. On some days it will also be possible to return to East Grinstead from Sheffield Park on one of these trains. Our Customer Service Team (01825 720800) will be able to advise for which days this option is available. Your Sussex Belle tickets include the cost of any journeys you make on our normal service trains to connect with the Sussex Belle.
- Departure times may vary, please check when booking.
- We welcome children over the age of 5 on the Sussex Belle. We regret that the service is not suitable for babies and children under the age of 5. All children must be fully supervised and remain seated throughout the journey.
- Dogs (other than registered assistance dogs) are not permitted on the Sussex Belle.
- We regret that owing to the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair-bound passengers. If you have mobility issues and would like to travel on the Sussex Belle, please call our Customer Services Team (01825 720800) who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
- We are currently unable to accept payment by credit/debit card for drinks and sundries on our Sussex Belle trains. Payment can be made by cash or cheque only until further notice.
- Terms & Conditions can be found on our website