Sat 22 Aug 2020 19:30 from Sheffield Park
- All trains depart from and return to Sheffield Park station. On some days it may be possible to travel from East Grinstead station to join the Golden Arrow at Sheffield Park station using one of our normal service trains. We regret that it will not be possible, however to disembark from the train at East Grinstead. Our Customer Service Team (01825 720800) will be able to advise for which days this option is available.
- Your Golden arrow ticket includes travel on connectin Bluebell Railway services and your trip on the Golden Arrow but is not valid on any of our other train services.
- This service is a premier service and, as such, the dress code aboard the train is ‘smart dress’ and guests adherence to this code is appreciated. Guests wearing jeans and/or trainers may not be allowed to board.
- Departure times may vary, please check when booking.
- We welcome children 14yrs or older on this service. We regret that this services isn't suitabe for young children or babies. All children must be fully supervised and need to remain seated throughout the journey.
- Dogs (other than registered assistance dogs) are not permitted on this service.
- We regret that owing to the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair-bound passengers. If you have mobility issues and would like to travel on this service, please call our Customer Services Team on 01825 720800 who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
- We are currently unable to accept payment by credit/debit card or cheques for drinks and sundries on this service. Payment can be made by cash only until further notice.
- Terms & Conditions can be found on our website