Sat 02 Nov 2019 14:45 from Sheffield Park
- All trains depart from and return to Sheffield Park station. On most days it will be possible to travel from East Grinstead station to join the Wealden Rambler using one of our normal service trains. On some days it will also be possible to return to East Grinstead from Sheffield Park on one of these trains. Our Customer Service Team (01825 720800) will be able to advise for which days this option is available.
- Your Wealden Rambler tickets are valid for travel on both the Wealden Rambler service and any other normal service trains on the date of the Wealden Rambler service for which they are valid.
- Departure times may vary, please check when booking.
- We welcome children 5yrs and over on the Wealden Rambler. We regret that the service is not suitable for babies and children under the age of 5. All children must be fully supervised and remain seated throughout the journey.
- Dogs (other than registered assistance dogs) are not permitted on the Wealden Rambler.
- We regret that owing to the age and design of the carriages used for this service, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair-bound passengers on this service. If you have mobility issues and would like to travel on the Wealden Rambler, please call our Customer Services Team who will be happy to discuss your requirements with you.
- We are currently unable to accept payment by credit/debit card for drinks and sundries on our Wealden Rambler trains. Payment can be made by cash or cheque only until further notice.
- Terms & Conditions can be found on our website